Wednesday, June 20, 2007

THIEVES!!!! www.bestindoortanninglotion.com

I'm starting this blog because I have been robbed by http://www.bestindoortanninglotion.com/ & I want as many people to know about this so they can't sustain their illegal "business".

I ordered tanning lotion on 5-15-07 & they took my money the same day. It is now 6-20-07 & I still have not seen my lotion. I have emailed them several times, over 20. They have emailed me 3 times, two to say that I should have it that week (which I did not), & one to say they are going to check on it now (which was FOUR WEEKS after I placed the order! And had emailed them 12 times at that point looking for my product or at least a tracking number.)

I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission, the Internet Crime Complaint Center (co-sponsored by the F.B.I.), & my bank has launched an investigation regarding fraudulent charges & misrepresentation.

DO NOT order from this company. And if you have a similar story about this place or another, please share.

Peace.

No comments: